- Saturday morning: Mainly dry, with no travel impacts
- Saturday afternoon: Mainly dry, flurry possible, no travel impacts
- Saturday evening: Snow / sleet possible, mainly after 9pm. Light snow accumulations begin
- Overnight Saturday - AM Sunday: Freezing rain takes over, significant icing likely. Roads get slippery, especially bridges. Power outages possible.
- Midday Sunday: Freezing Rain tapers off. Lingering sprinkles or flurries possible afternoon.
Significant icing is our biggest concern with this storm. Here's the latest ice forecast map from the WFMY Weather Team.